Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm back in Illinois, and against all odds, nothing has changed.

It's good to be back so far, but I admit that Jack is growing up very fast and I miss him already. He's almost busting out of his jammies. Cherry Ann shared some pictures with me of Jackson while my mom was visiting and some archived Jackson pics. I hope you can see them, there are some really good ones in there. I would post the pictures individually, but I can't download the files to my PC and I wasn't the one who posted them.

Cherry Ann's Jackson Chronicles

Cherry Ann's Jack Taking Baths

Cherry Ann's Jack's Second Day

Cherry Ann's Jack with Grandparents and Godparent


Cherry Ann's Jack Goes Hiking

Much Love

1 comment:

juplife said...

your kid is a beast. love the photos of father and son triathlete.