Thursday, December 27, 2007

It kills me to be away

from my family, especially around the holidays. The pain was especially great on Christmas day for sentimental, as well as practical, reasons. Alas, I did have the joy of Cherry Ann's family and Jackson's first Christmas to keep me warm.

It also kills me to be away from the blog which I used to consider a work of art. Someday, I hope to restore it to its past glory.

In the meantime, please enjoy Jackson's newest albums. He has dominated the blog as of late, and for good reason. I have plans to give him his own blog, but you know what they say about good intentions... actually, I have no idea what they say about those.



Jack's album V


Jack's album VI


CHECK OUT JACK'S FIRST TRICK!!





Camilla the dog sings when you squeeze her blinky Christmas dog

2 comments:

juplife said...

i can't wait til jackson is older and kicks the shite out of you for treating him like a dog. tell cherry's mom she's great at howling too.

ajw said...

i typed in your blog and you are also at 'genius' level buddy. it must be that central catholic edge-e-muh-cation. you were dearly missed over the holidays- but some things are more important.