Monday, December 17, 2007

Jack's videos

It's me! It's me!

I'm here in Redding, CA with Jackson and Cherry Ann at the local Starbucks, so this will be more brief than I would like.

First of all, I want to say thank you for the outpouring of love from friends and family for the young Mr. Jackson. The calls and texts and hugs have been more than imaginable, and I know I didn't get a chance to thank everyone, but believe me your love has warmed all of our hearts. Jack is healthy and strong and he'll stay that way with any luck at all. And a special thanks goes out to uncle John Amato for his vigilant guest posts. Well done, brother.

Now, enjoy some videos of the young stud. They're pretty amazing!


Jack's bootleg birth video



Jack's hospital bath video




Jackson's first poop video



First diaper change video



Jackson in the hospital video



Jack's kung-foo fighting video!!

1 comment:

juplife said...

i cannot believe how sweet this kid is.

i think i should make t-shirts that say, 'john amato: godfather'. they'd be top sellers on the jupmode line.